1. Both start with a big drop.
2. Both have ups and downs.
3. It doesn’t really matter if you sit in the front or the back — everyone has a similar experience.
4. Both require participation – watching just isn’t the same.
5. Both can be fun one minute and terrifying the next.
6. Both can make you scream and throw up.
7. Both are more fun when shared with others.
8. Both require that you follow the rules for your safety.
9. Both came in many shapes, designs, and colors.
10. Both go very fast and don’t last long enough.
Now I understand 🙂